Weldmark prides itself in providing the highest quality welding safety equipment possible. For over 7 years, the “Steel Works” Auto Darkening Welding helmet line has provided our customers with a high quality, safe and affordable welding helmet line.
Now, our recent upgrades to the “Steel Works” line of Auto Darkening Welding Helmets have added even more value and comfort to an already industry leading product line.
NEW ARTICULATING HEADGEAR
Now standard on the “Steel Works” line of Auto Darkening Welding Helmets is a new articulating headgear. The articulating headgear provides a pivoting point at the back of the headgear. This pivot point allows the user to comfortably position the ratchet tightening portion of the headgear for a good, secure and comfortable fit. The key features of this new headgear included:
· Pivot point in headgear for a comfortable secure fit.
· Upgraded ratcheting head adjustment.
· Improved helmet tilt for better control.
· Replaceable front and back head bands for easy cleaning.
NEW REAL VIEW 2.5™ LENS TECHNOLOGY UPGRADE
The “Steel Works” auto darkening welding helmets now come with the Real View 2.5™ technology. When not welding, the shade level of the lens is now shade 2.5. This allows the user experience a more “Real View” of their welding environment.
· While not welding, the user can better see their work piece and set up and position easier.
· While welding, the colors of the actual weld are more “real;” allowing the user to better interpret the look of the resulting weld.
These new feature upgrades are in addition to the quality features that have always been associated with the “Steel Works” auto darkening welding helmets. These include:
· 3.86” x 1.73” viewing area.
· Internal 9 to 13 variable shade adjustment.
· Adjustable sensitivity and delay adjustments.
· High quality lens performance (DIN 1/2/1/2).
· Solar powered with replaceable AAA battery backup.
· Auto On/Off.
· 6-point adjustable headgear.
· Magnifying (cheater) lens compatible.
· 3-Year Lens Replacement Warranty.
NEW HIGH-QUALITY STARS & STRIPES GRAPHIC
Weldmark insists on the highest quality graphics on their “Steel Works” line of auto darkening welding helmets. Our newest graphic is no exception. The new Stars and Stripes graphic allows the user to show their patriotism in a classy and elegant way. Old Glory is proudly displayed as it ruffles in the wind. Accented with red, white and blue stars and a discretely placed Weldmark Logo. Other graphic options include: Blue Flames, Red Flames, Silver Flames, Camouflage, and our always popular standard black.
We continue to expand and improve the Weldmark product line to meet and exceed the expectations of the Weldmark customer. Weldmark is a trusted industry leader in providing quality and affordable welding safety equipment. Locate a Weldmark distributor near you.